The Goal of FA Insurance
FA Insurance is committed to provide customers with the best insurance value and service available,
while maintaining the highest ethical standards and credibility with our clients, carriers, and the public.
FA Insurance is an independent insurance agency with a broad range of Commercial, Personal & Life insurance products. We’ve aligned ourselves with some of the finest carriers to deliver these products to you.
FA Insurance is a family owned and operated business that was established in 1959. Originally a one-man operation, the agency has grown into its modern 3000 sq. ft. office facility and currently has five employees.
Why an Independent Agent?
There is a difference in where you buy your protection. Many people don't realize there are three sources for insurance:
- Captive Agents, who can sell you the insurance of only one company.
- Telephone Representatives, who can offer you the insurance of one company, and only on the telephone.
- Independent Insurance Agents, who represent a number insurance companies, and research with these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage and service.
Your Independent Insurance Agent:
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Unlike other agents, is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don't need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products-home, renters, auto, business, life and health.
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.
There is a difference!